Compass Boats are manufactured in the Samouchos Brothers factory in North Athens to exacting standards.
Construction features include:
- Hand sprayed high performance ISO/NPG Gelcoat.
- Quality Turkish polyester cloth, laid lengthways along the hull to ensure impact damage resistance and flexibility to prevent egg shelling.
- Resin manufactured in Greece to ISO standards, regularly independently tested.
- Stainless steel fixtures and fittings.
- Manufactured with Second Skin Stringer System S4 technology.
- Additional foam polyurethane filling is utilised for Australian Hull’s to ensure level floatation standards are met and exceeded.
- Two-year warranty from date of delivery.
A second hull with configuration of ribs, stringers and airtight compartments (instead of traditional wooden construction of ribs and stringers) is housed within the first fibreglass boat hull. A top deck hull with foam polyurethane filling above the fendering profile is then mounted and glued. This enables the boat to have less weight, be unsinkable, reliable and more durable.
Two Years from date of delivery